1. Pick-up from your hotel between 8:30am and 9:00am, and then drive to Terracotta Museum - this profound discovery made a sensation across the whole world.
2. After the visit to Terra Cotta Warriors, you will have the Dumpling Diner for the lunch, when you having lunch, you will watch the Tang Dynasty Show. After lunch, you have some time to shopping.
3. After lunch, then go to Huaqing Hot Spring, the Springs were a popular retreat with Emperors more than 2500 years ago, many of whom enjoyed bathing in the perfectly clear mineral water.
4. Then drive to visit the City Walls, one of the largest and most complete ancient military systems of defense in the world. The city walls here were actually built on the fortifications of the Tang Forbidden City.
5. After that, drive to visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda, legend has it that the Temple was built by Emperor Tang Gaozong to honor his mother, Empress Wende. The Temple is also said to have been built to house and protect Buddhist scriptures collected in India by the Chinese monk, Xuan Zang.
6. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels.