1. The tour guide and the driver will meet you in your hotel lobby. Today’s adventure begins with Xian Museum. Tourists can learn about the history and culture of Xian by visiting the Xian Museum and the pagoda.Next move on to the nearby North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The pagoda standing on the square was originally built in the Tang Dynasty to keep sutras and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China fromancient India. And surrounding the pagoda a garden styled square was built for citizens to have retreat.
2. After the lunch, we’ll move on to Xian Ancient City Wall. Xian Ancient City Wall is the most complete preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for military defense in ancient times. The rectangular city wall is 13.7 kilometers in circumference. Visitors can optionally ride bikes on the city wall top.
3. After that you will visit the Bell Tower and Drum Tower square for one hour. The Bell Tower and Drum Tower of Xi’an date back to the Ming dynasty (1368-1644). The two are located in the center of the Xian city connecting the four roads from east, south, west and north within the city wall.
4. The last stop is the Muslim Quarter , a hub of the Muslim community in Xian City. Many special local products and snacks to be found along this street. You can enjoy preserved meat, casserole, various noodles.
5. At the end of the day tour, you are transferred back to your hotel in Xian.
Special Features: 1. Photo
the digital pictures for the tour group and mail to the tourists.
English-speaking travelers in our coach.
3. Well-trained English Speaking tour guide.
Service package includes: 1. Downtown hotel pick-up and drop-off. (out of 2nd Ring Road, need RMB80 extra charge.)
2. Air-conditioned tour coach.
3. Entrance tickets.
4. English Speaking tour guide.
5. Typical Chinese lunch. (Also provide Muslim, Halal, vegetarian Food, food)
Service package excludes: 1. Tips to the guide and driver.
2. Personal expense.
Remark of the seat in coach tour: 1. We will call travelers in the evening
before the tour date to confirm the pick up time.
2. Our tour guide will call travelers'
room upon arrive their hotel at around 7:30-8:00am.
3. The tour will drive back to hotel
& Payments: 1. Just fill out the online reservation form, or send your travel request to email@example.com, then our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information. 2. You are also welcome to call us. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please call 86 18600365585 ( 24 hours ). 3. The tour doesn't need the pre-payment and deposit require, the tour guide will pick-up you from the hotel, the payment charge can be settled directly to the local tour guide in cash when you arrive. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.