1: Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs (Changling) -- (Lunch)
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:30am. A morning tour of the Badaling Great Wall (Badaling Section)- the landmark of China.
2. After Chinese style Lunch, a short visit in the Jade Factory.
3. Then you will be driven to visit The Ming Tombs (Changling), the largest one built over 6 hundred years ago.
4. Then go to Olympic sites to have an exterior visit at Bird Nest and Water Cube.
5. Back to the hotel.
2: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace -- (Lunch)
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:30 am. Visit to the world largest square-Tiananmen Square.
2. Then move on to the largest Imperial Palace in the world-the Forbidden City where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
3. After lunch, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
4. Then drive to the Temple of Heaven, the place where the Emperors prayed for good harvest.
5. Then visit the Summer Palace, one of world’s largest imperial garden.
6. Back to your hotel.
3: Old Beijing Hutong, Lama Temple,Temple of Confucius and Panda House (Lunch)
1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time and then driver to the Hutong, take rickshaw to do the Hutong tour for about 1 hour.
2. And then drive to the Lama Temple --- a famous lamasery located in the northeastern part of the old city of Beijing. It used to be the living quarter for Qing Emperor Yongzheng when he was a prince. A huge standing Buddha (26 meters/86 feet high, carved out of one piece of Sandalwood tree) will be impress you a lot.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
4. After lunch, then visit the Temple of Confucius in Beijing where people paid homage to Confucius during the Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasty. Now the temple houses the Beijing Capital Museum.
5. Have a rest in the Tea House for about 45 minutes and drink Chinese Tea.
6. Visit Beijing Zoo, the Panda House - where you can meet VIP -- very important panda! It looks like a bear but it is not a bear. It looks like a cat, but it is not a cat. Anatomically, it is more like a raccoon.
7. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.
Exchange Rate: Now the exchange rate in our website is: US$1.00=RMB6.8
Special Features: 1.Travelers will receive more personal care and in-depth explain.
2. Personal English-speaking guide.
3. Exclusive tour guide and driver.
4. Multi-language tour guide service, such as Spanish, French, Deutsch, Russian, Korean, Japanese, just charge a little more than English tour guide.
The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Service package includes: 1. Entrance tickets.
2. All transportation, transfers and tours with private guide and car or van.
3. English-Speaking tour guide.
4. Chinese lunch are offered outside the hotel or as specified in the itinerary.
5. The government tax.
6. Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance with the tour inside China.
7. Deluxe private car or van
--- 1-2 traveling Party: we offer cars
--- 3-8 traveling Party: we offer vans
--- 8-10 travelling Party; we offer coach
Service package excludes: 1.
The hotel accommodation. (If you need the hotel reservation, please click here).
2. In/out flight, domestic airport fee and departure tax is not included.
3. Tips to the guide and driver.
5. The airport construction tax.
6. Multi-language tour guide (just a little more than English tour guide).
& Payments: 1. Just fill out the online reservation form, or send your travel request to email@example.com, then our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information.
2. You are also welcome to call us. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please call 86 18515250136, 13801051196 ( 24 hours ).
3. The tour doesn't need the pre-payment and deposit require, the tour guide will pick-up you from the hotel, the payment charge can be settled directly to the local tour guide in cash when you arrive. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable. 4. If you need the multi-language tour guide service, please indicated the language you need in the blank of Special Request, we will give you best offer.