1: Arrival ( / / )
On arrival in the airport or railway station, you will be met by our guide and transferred to the Beijing LuSongYuan Hotel ("the most distinctive courtyard" in Beijing, located near Nanluoguxiang). Check in the Signature Standard Room (Traditional style room). The rest of day is at leisure.
2: Badaling Great Wall & Ming tombs -- Bus Tour (Breakfast/Lunch)
1. Having breakfast in the hotel, our tour guide pick-up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour.
2. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
3. Having traditional Chinese lunch. After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
4. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
5. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transferred back to Beijing LuSongYuan Hotel.
3: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven & Summer Palace -- Bus Tour (Breakfast / Lunch)
1. Having breakfast in the hotel, our tour guide pick-up from the hotel between 8:00am and 8:30am. This tour starts at Tian'anmen Square with its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Mao's influence on China's modern history.
2. From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
2. After having a short rest, we'll visit the Temple of Heaven. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
3. After having traditional Chinese lunch ( 40 minutes ), enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed.
Driving (30 minutes) to Summer Palace. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
5. After the tour, transferred back to Beijing LuSongYuan Hotel.
4: Beijing (Breakfast)
Having breakfast in the hotel. According to the flight time, pick up, then transferred to the airport.
- Airport/Railway Station – Hotel: if your flight or train arrives at Beijing before 8:00am or after 22:00pm, please pay extra charge of 60RMB for each transfer.
- Hotel - Airport/Railway Station: if your flight or train departs from Beijing before 9:00am or after 22:00pm, please pay extra charge of 60RMB for each transfer
1. Join the 2 days Beijing Coach Tour, reduce your tour cost, make new friends and share your experiences with other travelers.
2. Including 3 nights the Beijng most distinctive courtyard hotel accommadation and breakfast.
the digital pictures for the tour group and mail to the tourists.
4. Present the traditional Chinese art gift to the tourists.
English-speaking travelers in our coach.
6. Well-trained English Speaking tour guide.
about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
Service package includes:
1. Pick up service from the airport or railway station to hotel and from hotel to the airport or railway station.
2. The hotel accommodation for 3 nights including breakfast in Beijing LuSongYuan Hotel ("the most distinctive courtyard" in Beijing, located near Nanluoguxiang).
3. Hotel Pick-up and drop-off.
4. Air-conditioned tour coach.
5. Entrance tickets.
6. English Speaking tour guide.
7. Typical Chinese lunch.
Service package excludes:
1. In/out flight, domestic airport fee and departure tax is not included.
2. Fee of cable car.
3. Tips to the guide and driver.
Remark of the seat in coach tour:
1. We will call travelers in the evening
before the tour date to confirm the pick up time.
2. Our tour guide will call travelers'
room upon arrive their hotel at around 7:00-8:00am.
3. The tour will drive back to hotel
1. As the room quantity is limited, please make the reservation as early as possible.
2. Just fill out the online reservation form, or send your travel request to firstname.lastname@example.org, then our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information.
3. You are also welcome to call us at + 86 10 64641553. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please call 86 13522888380 ( 24 hours ).
4. The tour need the pre-payment and deposit required, we have Paypal account , you can pay through it. The tour guide will pick-up you from the hotel, the rest of payment charge can be settled directly to the local tour guide in cash when you arrive. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
F.A.Q. about this tour:
1. Can we stay more nights in the Beijing LuSongYuan Hotel?
Yes, just tell us, we will give the best offer and tailor-made your trip.
2. I have been to Badaling Great Wall, call you arrange the other tours in this package, just like Hutong or Mutianyu Great Wall?
Yes, just tell us, we will give the best offer and tailor-made your trip. Please visit the Beijing Bus Tours to choose the tours.
3. We don't want the bus tours, can you arrange the Private Tours in this package?
Yes, just tell us, we will give the best offer and tailor-made your trip. Please visit the Beijing Private Tours to choose the tours.
4. If we just need the hotel accommodation and the pick up service, can you arrange this kind of package?
Yes, just tell us we, will give the best offer and tailor-made your trip.
More Beijing Bus Tours
If you prefer a private tour of the same attractions, you may take our Beijing Private Tours for a little extra cost (or for an additional cost), or tailor-made your trip.
< If you have some free time in the evening, you are kindly advised to join some of the Beijing night shows or night tours below to supplement your daytime activity.