An icon of style in the sky, Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou claims the top third of the 103-storey Guangzhou IFC – one of the world’s tallest skyscrapers. Next to the Zaha Hadid-designed Guangzhou Opera House, the tower rises high above Pearl River New City, axis of China’s economic engine.
Set between floors 74 and 98 of the Guangzhou IFC tower, our 344 luxurious guest rooms and suites are among the most modern and spacious in the city, with unrivalled views of the Pearl River Delta.
Location & Transportation
- 0.5 km to Metro line 5 and 3 and APM ( Automatic People Mover )
- 40.5 km to Baiyun Airport
- 10.7 km to Guangzhou Railway Station
- 5.2 km to Guangzhou East Railway Station
- 8 km to Pazhou Exhibition Center
Yu Yue Heen Chinese Restaurant, Mondo Italian Restaurant, Kumoi Japanese Restaurant, Tian Bar, Catch Seafood Restaurant, The Atrium Lobby Bar
Approximately 3,500 square metres (38,500 square feet) of first-class meeting space is available across 11 function rooms
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.