Days Hotel Suites Changsha City Center General Information
The Days Hotel ＆ Suites property (Changsha Xiaotian\'e Daisi Jiudian) is located near the intersection of Wuyi Avenue and Furong Road in Furong District of Changsha, within walking distance from Furong Square, Wuyi Square and Huangxing walking street. Nearby attractions include Tianxinge Pavillionand Martyr Memorial Park. It\'s also close to Museum, New World Shopping Center and Juzizhou Scenic Area. The hotel is 26.6 kilometers from Huanghua Airport.
Opened in 2010, the 21-story hotel offers 238 rooms and suites, featuring televisions, high-speed Internet, coffee/tea makers, mini-bars, refrigerators, electric kettles, international direct-dial phones, climate control, in-room safes and complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms include bathtubs, bathrobes, hair dryers, complimentary toiletries and slippers. Wake-up calls and room service are also available.
The hotel property features Chinese and western restaurants, lounge, bar, gymnasium, sauna and massage center, SPA, concierge service, ATM banking service, currency exchange, beauty salon, billiards room, game room, tour assistance, limousine service, safe-deposit box, medical care on call, shoe shining service and free parking. Business facilities include a multiple meeting room, a business center and audio-visual equipment.
Location & Transportation
- 3 KM (10-min drive) to Railway Station;
- 7.7 KM (20-min drive) to Bus Station;
- 26.6 KM (40-min drive) to Huanghua Airport;
- 5-min walk to Furong Square;
- 10-min walk to Wuyi Square;
- 10-min walk to Huangxing walking street;
- 1.9 KM (5-min drive) to Tianxinge Pavillion;
- 2 KM (5-min drive) to Martyr Memorial Park;
- 2.3 KM (5 to 10-min drive) to Huanglong Sports Center;
- 2.4 KM (5 to 10-min drive) to Juzizhou Scenic Area;
- 6 KM (20-min drive) to Yueli Academy;
- 9.9 KM (20-min drive) to International Exhibition Center
Wujuefu Chinese Restaurant, Seafood restaurant, Chunqi Bar, Executive Lounge
Fitness room, SPA, Sauna and massage center, billiards room, karaoke room. game room
Multiple meeting room accommodates 150 people with audio-visual equipment
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.