Shaoxing The Xianheng Hotel is a 5-star theme hotel, which famouse for Luxun\'s work Kong Yi Ji. The Xianheng Hotel lies at the the prosperous business street of Shaoxing city.
Native products store, business center and fitness center are available.
Opened in 1894 and newly renovated in 2010, the hotel offers western restaurant, Japanese restaurant and several multi-functional halls
Location & Transportation
- 40km to Xiaoshan International Airport;
- 2.55km to Shaoxing Railway Station;
- 1.55km to City Square;
- 4.92km to Shaoxing City Government;
- 1.11km to Shaoxing Museum.
Chinese restaurant, western restaurant, Japanese restaurant, coffee house, bar, lobby bar, room service
Night club, game room, electronic game room, billiards, table tennis, fitness center, massage, sauna, foot massage
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.